Below are top interview questions for Facilities manager. You also ref more job interview materials at blog sitebar, free ebook 75 interview questions and answers…
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why did you leave your last job?
3. Please tell me about long-term career goals for Facilities manager?
4. How would you describe yourself as a Facilities manager? How do you think others would describe
5. What kind of salary are you looking for Facilities manager?
6. What are key tasks for Facilities manager?
7. If you knew a manager is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it?
8. What are your strengths as a Facilities manager? Weaknesses
9. What was the most difficult management decision you’ve ever had to make?
10. What have you learned from your previous jobs that related to Facilities manager?
11. Please tell me your experience that related to Facilities manager job?
12. Which term best describes you as a manager – a micromanager or a macromanager? Why does this approach work best for you?
13. Who was your best manager and who was the worst?
14. As Facilities manager, please tell me the application of ISO 9001 for your job?
15. Please tell me top 3 mistakes for Facilities manager job and how to solve them?
16. Please tell me top key skills for Facilities manager?
17. Do you have any questions?
Job interview materials related:
• 440 behavioral interview questions.